Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!

I soon realized that I couldn’t possibly fit all of the things that I’m thankful for into 140 characters, so I decided to post here. *stretches* Ah, plenty of space…
So, to make it more epic, I’m going to put it in poetry form… To make it interesting, I’m putting it into Acrostic poetry form. For those of you who don’t know what an acrostic poem is, it is basically a poem that spells out a word with each letter in a line. For instance, my poem is going to be Thankful, the first line is going to start with the letter T, the next line H, the line after, A, ect. Yay! Okay, here goes.

Thankful
Thankful for the parents
Having them there for me.
And also for the presents
Next month, I’ll find them under the tree.
Kindness in my life, I’m thankful for
Forward moving is what I’ve been given
Ultimately for blowing all these doors.
Lastly, for keeping me goal driven.


Of course, this isn’t all that I’m thankful for, but this poem covers the main things that I am the most thankful for. On a side note, I’d also like to include a list of the ten things that I am thankful for:
1. My parents
2. My opportunities
3. My family
4. My friends (literally all of them, even my crazy, stalker friends)
5. My fans
6. Music
7. My voice
8. Paint
9. That seven eight nine… (I’m sorry, I had to!)
10. That cheesecake that wants me to eat it…

What are you thankful for? Leave a comment below and let me know!
There really isn’t anything to be ungrateful for, at the least, the annoying stuff provides emotions you wouldn’t feel without it. Be grateful for that.

No comments: