Tuesday, June 2, 2009

A Gift From Above

Is my book. I am the author. Right now a special edition of the book is being prepared to be released. A Gift From Above just turned into a Kindle Book yesterday and will continue to grow and expand into bigger things. Many, many things are in the works. So, if you have any requests on what you want for the book just mention it in the comments. ;)

Hmmm... let's see... I have a fact for everyone... all of my characters (minus one family) changed his/her last name! Yes, the Meyers are the only characters in my book whos' name didn't get changed half way through. Tommy's original last name was Thompson... but Tommy Thompson sounded kind of strange so I (with my sister's help) decided to change it to Hanson. :-O

I'll be here every week giving you the inside scoop on the characters, things that aren't revealed in the book!

No comments: